In the past year, the following projects were implemented:
Training for the production of prunes with the implementation of Global GAP, Fair Trade, Organic standards in the framework of the Hilsferk Austria project was conducted for farmers in the Jalal-Abad region.
• In cooperation with BFC, trainings were conducted for farmers in Issyk-Kul and Chui regions on livestock breeding and soybean cultivation.
• In the framework of the Helvetas “Bai Alai” project, training was conducted on the development of beekeeping in the Alai district.
• An analysis was made of the possibility of developing Agroinsurance in the Kyrgyz Republic by amending and supplementing the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on request and with the support of The Palladium.
• Assisted in the publication of 12 educational materials on agriculture in the framework of the USAID Agro Horizon project.
• Since July 2018, the Jalal-Abad office of Agrolead has represented the Russian-Kyrgyz Development Fund (RKDF) as a Regional Consulting Center of the RKDF to attract small and medium-sized businesses as clients.
• In cooperation with “CAMP AlaToo” with the support of the World Bank, 5 leshozes of the Kyrgyz Republic were assisted in the development of strategic forest management plans.
• With the support of FAO UN, a project has been launched to promote the products of the Russian-Kyrgyz Development Fund among small and medium-sized businesses in the regions.